It's the reason we're here at all - we're passionate about audio having spent years touring PA systems around the world at all levels, and we've got the equipment and the people to meet your requirements. We can supply equipment on a dry hire basis or a fully managed solution, including engineers/operators where required.
We also stock a range of temporary power distribution systems, rigging equipment and other essential equipment including a range of structures tailored specifically to the needs of the PA department (see our structures page for more information)
We can supply a full range of equipment, from small PA systems for parties and product launches through to festival-sized systems including monitor and FOH control packages.
Our PA solutions are fully backed up by an experienced rigging team, with full compliance with LOLER and PUWER regulations. Experienced engineers are available to mix both front of house and monitors or to 'babysit' visiting engineers.
- Digital Desks from Digigo (SD 7, SD8, SD10), Avid (SC48, Profile, Venue), Yamaha (PM5D, M7, LS9-32) and Allen Heath (iLive).
- Analogue Desks from Allen & Heath (GL/ML Series), Midas and Soundcraft.
- A full range of industry standard microphones from AKG, Sennheiser and Shure
- Line array (J/V/Q series) and point-source (C series) systems from d&B.
- Line array (dV-Dosc & Cara) from L'Acoustics.
- Point source systems from HK and Ohm.
- Wireless systems from Shure, Sennheiser and Trantec
For more information on projects we've previously been involved with see our news archives.
You'll see that we don't publish a price list covering equipment on dry hire or a basic range of packages. Instead we'll produce a quotation that's individual to you, taking into account your requirements, the duration of the hire and whether you require installation and removal.